Monday, June 20, 2011

Spotted: Brad Goreski

STREETFSN
The former ex Rachel Zoe assistant is now on the streets (and shows) of Milan's Mens Fashion Week and he's definitely bringing his A game. Brad is definitely a style icon for myself, because not only am I in a weird preppy/all american/suit phase, but I love color! I love how bold Brad can be with his suits and with practically anything, plus he loves showing off his legs in short shorts and my legs happen to be one of my best assets! ;) I'm also trying to learn how to tie bow ties, which is proving to be difficult but Brad says, a key to a bow tie is it's flaws but still, mine is not looking like a bow tie at all. Once I get that down, I'm sure I'll be on a massive bow ie binge.
brad3 STREETFSN


From StreetFSN&Tommy Ton for GQ.

1 comment: