Monday, June 27, 2011

Milan, Francesco & Kanye during Piti Uomo & Milano MFW

STREETFSN
With Piti Uomo and Milan's Mens Fashion Week over, I couldn't help but stalk these three guys. I've become more and more interested with Francesco Cominelli's style. The patterns and mix of clothes are different from everything else you see during these fashion forward events. His suits are never really suits, and I love his floral printed pants.

If you read my blog, you probably know that former creative director for Trussardi, Milan Vukmirovic is one of my style icons. I couldn't help but see him plastered everywhere during both events and I'm glad I got to see him a lot, because I Just learned that he has left his position as photographer and stylist for L'Officiel Hommes Paris. After thirteen years at the magazine, the infamous visionaire for the magazine wrote: "This is my last issue. I wanted to sincerely thank all those who helped, loved and supported since the beginning of this adventure …" at the opening of his editorial note in the mag. So sad, but I cannot wait to see what he will be doing next and I hope it still includes fashion so I can continue to be inspired by his impeccably sexy, chic and simple style.
mil1 mil4 STREETFSN mil5 STREETFSN STREETFSN STREETFSN STREETFSN kan1 STREETFSN



From: StreetFSN & Tommy Ton for GQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment