Monday, June 20, 2011

MFW Spring 2012: Favs pt.1


Christopher never disappoints and I think this season will definitely be a strong one considering how strong the men's collections are so far. Burberry's Spring 2012 Mens Collection was filled with flawlessly made and drool worthy coats, shorts, knits and shades. OMG, I cannot handle nor deal with how amazing the color scheme and prints were. Check out the full show above too see what I'm yearning/dying over!


Miuccia brought us a strong collection last season and I definitely think she did it again with this collection. The suits, the prints, and those shoes of this season's Prada Mens 2012 is beyond bananas!! I also enjoyed the concept of this season's runway with all the blue cubes...Last season's espadrille shoe was a hit, and I'm sure these loafer like shoes will be just as 'IT' worthy. The envelop like man clutches were also great, but I definitely think the prints stole the show! OBESSED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment