Thursday, June 9, 2011

Adele for British Glamour Magazine

adelebritglam1
There's no denying this 21 year old's voice in undeniably infectious. I remember writing a blog post about her saying that my professor would play her music before he started lecture, which shows that people of all ages love her! I'm still bummed her SF concert was sold out, but then again, it was shortly cancelled due to an illness she had, so I guess I don't feel too bad. But seeing her live is like seeing Jesus for the first time. Her concerts are eargasmic, emotionally touching, and absolutely entertaining. Adele looks beautiful here in British Glamour, but I don't like how the floral top she's wearing on the cover gives her no shape, and the big hair don't help either. I've seen a lot of blow out hair styles on Adele in a lot of editorials, I think her stylist needs to change it up a bit. What do you think? DL her album, 21, here.
adelebritglam2

Excerpts from her interview include:

On her royal crush:
"I'm after Prince Harry. I know I said I wouldn't go out with a ginger, but it's Prince Harry! I'd be a real duchess then. I'd love a night out with him, he seems like a right laugh."

On dating:
"I've been on a few dates with celebrities but I don't like it. You go out and everyone looks at you both. I'm not going to say who. We go to really established places that know how to keep their f**king mouths shut. But then, everyone wants to f**k a celebrity so I wouldn't trust them."

No comments:

Post a Comment