Thursday, June 9, 2011

emmaelle
My current girl crush and favorite actress at the moment, Emma Stone is looking great on Elle Magazine's July cover and issue. Although I don't understand all the polka dots in the editorial, I am loving the cover in which she dons a canary yellow, feathered frock from Versace. This is probably the last editorial she did before going back to her "roots" as a red head. Nonetheless, she looks amazing!
emmaelle1

Excerpts from her interview include:

On having braces and wearing glasses while growing up:
"And I sucked my thumb until I was 11, so I had this expander in. I was a good-looking kid. I never felt, like, dorky. I was just like, ‘Yup, these are my braces. I’ve had them forever.’"

On her career:
"It’s so funny how different life could have been. I went to so many auditions. I remember my audition for Heroes. I went in right after Hayden Panettiere. Now here we are in this rented house. It feels like it just happened."

On her obsession with Farmville: “I got to level 42, and I wasn’t doing anything else anymore, so I had to stop.”

On not being recognized as easily in public with her new look:
“I mean, I haven’t been around very long. I can’t expect everyone to have seen The House Bunny. Oh God. I am having such waves of internal embarrassment, which now I’m admitting on a tape recorder. This is so one of the things I should keep in my head.”

On wanting to be believable in her roles:
"I like to look like a person. It drives me crazy when you see women in movies playing teachers, and they have biceps. It totally takes me out of the movie. I start thinking, Wow, that actress playing this part really looks great!"

On taking up baking in part to control her nervous energy:
"It’s very controlled. You know, if you put in the same amount of whatever is in the recipe, it will come out all right."

No comments:

Post a Comment