Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"It Gets Better: CBS Employees"


I am so proud to have interned at a corporation that takes action against bullying and sexual orientation discrimination. As a former intern at CBS with a superviser who was actively part of the LGBTQ community, it's great to see her involved in such a proactive, strong, and supportive movement towards equality and support for all. If you watch the video, my supervisor's name is Akilah, and I would love to give her a shout out on my blog! I'm so proud of her for being in this video and taking a stand against bullying, because it really is an issue for everyone and anyone growing up. It's not easy to hear things that may put you down, cry, or feel "worthless." Just thought I should blog about this, because at the end of it, it really does get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment