Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rachel McAdams in Marchesa Fall 2011

rachelcannesmarches
I'm still dying to see Woody Allen's, Midnight In Paris. Actress Rachel McAdams was seen wearing this lovely red and nude Marchesa Fall 2011 dress to the premiere of the movie at the 64th Cannes Film Festival. I love how glamourous, sexy, unique, mysterious, and classic it looks on her with her old Hollywood glam hair style. I see something like this on Florence Welch, but red wouldn't do much for her being that she's a red head. I love a play on sheer with lace, or sheer with leather; Givenchy does this type of dress flawlessly. The Woody Allen muse and Ryan Gosling ex is one lucky gal..

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the most gorgeous Marchesa dresses I've seen. Im such a huge fan of the designers, especially Georgina Chapman. My friend sent me this article where she gives tips on her personal style and how to look after your precious outfits. She has such great style and advice. http://bit.ly/heB8uf

    ReplyDelete