Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jamming To...


Rye Rye - New Thing: I first heard this song when I saw Prabal Gurung's Resort Collection video, which featured the upbeat songstress. It's incredibly infectious, and I love watching the video and trying to impersonate her dancing (which I find extremely difficult).


Drake - Trust Issues: Ummm, when is Drakey Baby coming out with a new album? I hope it's soon, because I am loving this song titled, Trust Issues. I love his sexy voice with the combination of his rap skills. Pure sexiness.


JoJo - Marvin's Room (Can't Do Better): Speaking of Drake, I love this recently released cover JoJo did of the rappers song, Marvin's Room. This song has been on non-strop repeat for me and a ton of friends. It's sexy and empowering at the same time. But seriously, no one can do better..


Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger: I would have never anticipated this song to sound like the way it does with a title like, Moves Like Jagger, but the collaboration between The Voice Judges, Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera is absolutely genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment