Tuesday, June 14, 2011

City of Angels, California.

IMG_3843
After graduation (grad pics will be posted soon), my sister and I headed to LA for a day to shop and attend Leighton Meester & Check in The Dark's concert at the Troubadour in West Hollywood. We got to meet up with my old housemate, Christine (pee wee) and she took us all over LA including Melrose, Rodeo, The Grove, and some other places I can't remember. I definitely did some damage with stops at Tiffany's and Marc By Marc Jacobs. The weather was perfect and was definitely a great day to be out in LA despite the hideous traffic. I could NEVER live in LA because of the traffic and the crazy ass drivers on the streets. Anywho, I picked up some tie bars from Tiffany's to accessorize my suits and a few accessories from MMJ including a belt, leather tie, and a carabiner bracelet, which reminds me of the Proenza Schouler ones. After we went shopping, we went back to Christine's place to relax before we headed to the concert and wait in line. Her place is incredible and is in such a great neighborhood, I envy her for being able to afford such a great studio, on her own, IN BEVERLY HILLS. Can't wait for sleepovers!
IMG_3835 IMG_3841 IMG_3821 IMG_3831 IMG_3830 IMG_3805 IMG_3810 IMG_3851IMG_3870 IMG_3867 IMG_3868

No comments:

Post a Comment