Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Louis Vuitton Mens Spring Summer 2012

lvmenss121
With Kim Jones as the new creative director (with the watchful eye of Marc Jacobs), Louis Vuitton's Spring Summer 2012 collection for men was impeccably tasteful and and chic. Along with a new director, the luxury brand has also created a new logo, which in my opinion is great looking. Despite Vuitton's classic monogram and damier print, the new logo features the color of France's flag as well as a moden V (obvi for Vuitton). I enjoyed the set up of the runway for the mens collection. I also enjoyed the well tailored suits, bags, anoraks, and sunglasses. The laced shoes are amazing, but I could be biased because of my current love for brown leather shoes. The sandals on the other hand are a bit questionable given that one style looks like a futuristic gladiator, while the other look outdoor/mountain/birkenstock/velcro sandals...not my cup of tea. But overall, I enjoyed the collection's cohesiveness and well made pieces.
lvmenss122 lvmenss123 lvmenss124 lvmenss125 lvmenss126 lvmenss127

No comments:

Post a Comment