Sunday, February 27, 2011

Women's Milan Fashion Week Favs Spring 2011 Part THREE

robertcavff2robertocavff1

Roberto Cavalli // The animal print/gypsy-esque vibe from Cavalli's Fall 2011 collection was very dark, but sexy. Like Gucci, I also got a rock and roll feel in this collection, but loved the velvet, play with fur and those scarfs (which I'm sure Kate Moss will be snagging!). Those patent loafer heels were also amazeballs. what do you think?

jilsanderff1 jillsanderff2

Jill Sander // Following an amazing and probably one of my fav Spring 2011 collections, Jill Sander continued to bring in the colors with bold yellows, reds, and blues. Much of the collection emphasized volume, mens wear, turtle necks, thick knits, and sorry but could I just say how beautifully chic that yellow number is?! Undeniably stunning. It's really all about shapeless dresses/shifts next fall. LOVE IT.

empucciff1 empucciff2 empucciff3 empucciff4

Emilio Pucci // If I could be any designer girl, I'd be a hybrid of Lanvin, Gucci, and Emlio Pucci. Effortless, Power, and Sexy. You can never go wrong with a piece from Emilio Pucci, which is why I decided to include more photos of this collection. I loved the printed sheer tops, the double breasted coats, the blue and red audrey pants, the pointy heels, the laced up heels, that embellished long sleeved mini, the printed mini and floor length numbers, and the emerald dresses that walked the finale. The collection literally had me on a fashion high, and I felt like I didn't want the show to end!! No wonder Pucci is a fav for sexy celebs like Zoe Saldana, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Fergie, and Olivia Wilde. Def one of my top 5 collections in Milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment