Sunday, February 20, 2011

Men's NY Fashion Week Fav's

chaimff1 chaimff2

Richard Chai // I will never forgive myself for buying this McQ by Alexander McQueen coat that looked very VERY similar to Chai's cropped military jacket in the picture above. But Chai's version is a great substitute, too bad Saks carries a very limited selection of Richard Chai..bummer. Overall I loved the silk pajama trouser pants, the suits, the turtle necks, and just how chic everything was. LOVED it.

mmjmff2 mmjmff1

Marc By Marc Jacobs // First off, I absolutely LOVE Marc's new book store cleverly called BOOKMARC on Melrose in Los Angeles. Took a short trip there over the weekend and I loved the books and various school supplies including a collaboration with Sharpies! Anywho, I thought Marc delivered another great MMJ show filled with turtle necks, sweaters, plaid double breasted suits, wool suits, and oxford shoes. I loved those leather totes that strutted the runway too. Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment