Sunday, February 6, 2011

Willow Smith for Teen Vogue

willow-smith-05

I absolutely adore this little ten year old. Willow takes on Teen Vogue for a quick editorial and interview, which is pretty interesting. I also heard a snippet of her latest song "21st Century girl" and I was hooked at the first 10 seconds! Excerpts from her TV include:

WILLOW, ON HER PERSONAL STYLE:
"I wear anything I feel like. If I want to put on a pair of Converse with a pencil stuck through them, I will.

WILLOW, ON "WHIP MY HAIR":
"Whipping your hair means not being afraid to be yourself. If people don't like you, then bunck them, you know?"

WILLOW, ON JUSTIN BIEBER:
"Justin's like my big brother. I don't have a crush on him."

WILLOW, ON HER INTEREST IN MUSIC:
"I used to go on tour with my mom and dad and see what they were doing, and I'd tell them, 'Oh, I wanna do that, I wanna do that.'"

willow-smith-06


No comments:

Post a Comment