Monday, February 28, 2011

John Gerhardt for The Coveteur

John_Gerhardt-01-full

I'm sure I'm not the only guy obsessing over how drool worthy John Gerhardt's wardrobe is. The creative director for Holt Renfrew has an incredible collection of sweaters ranging from Marni, Margiela, and Jill Sander to Dries Van Noten, Prada and Comme Des Garcon blazers. I'm currently obsessed with shoes like I have never been and seeing Gerhardt's vast collection of desert boots makes me want to start my own collection. I really need to invest in belts too, they're such an abused and often forgot about accessory for men.

John_Gerhardt-05-full John_Gerhardt-07-full John_Gerhardt-08-full John_Gerhardt-11-full John_Gerhardt-17-full John_Gerhardt-16-full John_Gerhardt-22-full


More of John and his amazing home/wardrobe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment