Monday, February 7, 2011

Nitrolicious: Wendy Lam for H&M



I first heard about Wendy's blog through my sister about two years ago, and since then I've been hooked. I love how she has all the insiders scoop and first look at H&M's collections, Zara's collection, collaborations between designers and retail corporations, reviews on the hottest restaurants in New York City, and has all access passes to some of the most coveted parties in the city. What's not to love? I'm not used to seeing much of Wendy in video, but I was happy when H&M did this kind of profile on her. Check out her blog and see what she's all about.

Watching these video's also had me watching more of H&M's videos, which are pretty interesting given that we get to see what it's like for a day at at the corporation.


No comments:

Post a Comment