Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lanvin Opens in Los Angeles

LANVIN-Los-Angeles-Store-on-Rodeo-Drive-DESIGNSCENE-net-01


For all those on the sunny coast of California like myself, REJOICE! Lanvin has finally opened a store on the west coast in Los Angeles, California. The store is located on Rodeo Dr. (of course), and conveniently hosts both men's and women's ready to wear and accessories collections in it's 4,520 sq. foot space. According to Alber, my favorite designer of all time, "LA is one of my favorite places in America,” says Alber Elbaz “There is something about old, glamorous America that I still see in Los Angeles. It is always a pleasure to go back there because there is something colorful, different and free spirited.”

I'm personally making a trip to LA this Thursday to visit USC, so I may need to make a pit stop to see the store. I missed the H&M collaboration, so I want/need to see what I might need to invest in. I love Lanvin, forever and ever.

LANVIN-Los-Angeles-Store-on-Rodeo-Drive-DESIGNSCENE-net-04 LANVIN-Los-Angeles-Store-on-Rodeo-Drive-DESIGNSCENE-net-05


No comments:

Post a Comment