Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Taylor Tomasi Hill for Barney's New York

taythb1
My favorite red head and Marie Claire's style and accessories director, Tay Tay Tomasi Hill joined my favorite retailer, Barneys New York in a little mix and match to fall tutorial. From the looks she pulled for her friend and current fashion editor Amanda Hearst, she really put together some great looks; eclectic and very Taylor in my opinion. What's great about Taylor is that she does eclecticism so well it looks effortless and always current. I admire her style like many because she's so out of the box and so editorial when she's out on the streets during fashion week. Ugh I would die to shop with TT Hill at Barneys. For more of Taylor's Barney Must Haves for this fall season, click here.
taythb2 taythb3

No comments:

Post a Comment