Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photo Diary: Jennifer Chung Album Release Party


IMG_0627
As some of you may know, youtube sensation Jennifer Chung happens to be a great friend of mine and this past weekend, she held her first album release party in Hollywood at the Hotel Cafe and let me just say that she's incredible live. I have a few friends that can really sing, but to have one that's really taking off in her career is another story. I remember meeting Jen for the first time when I studied abroad in Paris last summer and at that time she was only writing a few songs here and there and now she's come out with a full fledge album! I am so proud of her. At the party, I was also able to reunite with my long lost friends from Jen and I's time in Paris. Shout out to my girls Megan, Priscilla, and Krystle; and to Alli and Brian who couldn't make it but where there in spirit obvi. It was so great to see them and catch up. I've missed them so much! Enjoy the photos and little video I took of Jennifer covering one of my favorite songs by one of my favorites artists, Adele's Someone Like You.

IMG_0640 IMG_0655 IMG_0657 IMG_0630 priprijencensore IMG_0682 IMG_0671 IMG_0680 IMG_0665

No comments:

Post a Comment