Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sartorial Inspiration: part four

thesarfav1
I used to do these little blog postings on some of my favorite photos by Scott Schuman. It was definitely during my amatuer days as a blogger, but to be honest, I think I was posting them because I was looking at them for inspiration. Lately I haven't been finding myself at his website, and have recently joined his band wagon once again. His photos truly pose as great inspiration and I find it fascinating that he captures these photos during peoples every day to day lives (like Bill Cunningham, he's an OG). It's real and not forced or fabricated. I don't wear a lot of black, which is funny, but I love the black and military green combo the fille above has on. A black top, green cargos, black peep toe booties and a fringe bag is subtle but sexy and very rock and roll. And how amazing is Richard Chai's denim coat?! Slim, cut to a T, and just plain incredible. Thank goodness I wear my own denim jacket buttoned starting from the top, from the looks of Chai's, I'm on the right track. I also need to grow some balls and really invest in a printed jacket and short suit or combination; it'll probably be a good investment being that I can wear them together or separately. Ugh, and ikat printed pants?! Are you kidding me?! I need those blue ones, stat.
thesarfav2 thesarfav3

No comments:

Post a Comment