Friday, September 30, 2011

Arizona Muse for Vogue Paris October 2011

ealtvogueparisoct1
I was reading an article Mark Holgate wrote in Vogue's September issue about Emanuelle Alt and I remember her saying that she already knew what she had wanted to change about the magazine now that she was now the Editrix in Chief for Vogue Paris. "I knew what I wanted to change about it. I wanted to see things with humor, present ideas and pictures that will make people laugh or smile. I am a happy person," she said. Little did I know she was seriously doing just that, especially with this spread with Arizona Muse literally laughing, smiling and appearing as a "happy" person. I do love the editorial and the focus on les bijous. C'est tres magnifique, no? Kudos Alt! I can definitely see this new direction Alt is taking the magazine and so far, I'm liking it. View the full editorial here.
ealtvogueparisoct2

No comments:

Post a Comment