Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New Obsession: 2 Broke Girls & New Girl

newgirlzooey
Now that my beloved TrueBlood is wrapped up for the season, it's time to get into gear with my favorite fall shows including Glee, ANTM (all-star cast of course), and Modern Family! I was browsing some new shows and I instantly fell in love with two.

New Girl - I think Zooey Deschanel is a fairly decent actress, perhaps because I only really see her as a "one note" type of actress. In her new fox show titled, New Girl, Zooey plays a quirky weird girl trying to survive life and love all while living with three very different guys. I think that's the twist, a uniquely vulnerable girl living with three guys who are, well, guys. The chemistry between the four characters is infectiously hilarious. The show had me laughing from the start. I can't wait for episode 2! View the pilot episode here!!



2broke2brokecbs
2 Broke Girls - Despite the sometimes not so funny sexual remarks/jokes, the show is pretty hilarious being that it's only a thirty minute series. I love Kat Dennings and it's great to see her on television. But what's even better is seeing hottie Noah Mills in the first episode...pretty much shirtless the entire episode! The comedy series seems looks like it'll be a great show as it portrays the life of one Brooklyn girl (Dennings) trying to survive NYC life with a newly broke upper east sider (Beth Behrs). View the first episode here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment