Friday, September 9, 2011

Fashion's Night Out: Saks Fifth Avenue

IMG_0597
My favorite Brazilian Bombshell (at work), Julie & I.

Even though we didn't have Joe Jonas, Anna Wintour, or Lea Michele at Saks unlike our NYC flagship, my small Santa Barbara store still had a lot of fun during our FNO. We whipped out a red carpet, a DJ, a bar, heure d'oeuvres, and a photo booth. I honestly wish we pulled the big guns and had local celebrities host our FNO like Katy Perry or Oprah! I still had fun even though it seemed like no one was really celebrating. I had the most fun playing in the Chanel boutique trying on the latest and most classic bags. The mademoiselle, as modeled by GG starlet and Anna Wintour favorite, Blake Lively, was my favorite. I worked the whole day before FNO started at 6pm, so I decided to keep my attire simple.
fnosaks1
I wore a Burberry coat, Alexander Wang Tee, Uniqlo cargos, and a pair of white Converse.
IMG_0590 IMG_0591

No comments:

Post a Comment