Thursday, July 21, 2011

Vacation: Lake Tahoe


279719_10100587061061733_1211162_59620227_5199692_o
I'm in desperate need of a vacation with my BFF's. The last time I got to see a majority of them was in June during my grad party, but for some reason I have this urge to be with them. I think this whole "living away from home to work," is making me miss home a bit, but I guess that goes with the territory of having a really good job. One of my BFF's is planning her 23rd birthday and she's narrowed her decisions to either Lake Tahoe or Los Angeles. From Lulu's photos of her recent vacay, I've obviously chosen which place I'd like her to chose. I haven't been to Tahoe at all this year, and my family snowboards every winter season, so I'm itching to visit the lake during it's summer season. I've heard a ton about Emerald Bay, and the photos of Lulu's friend's jumping off the cliff's into the water looks like so much fun! I NEED TO GO TO TAHOE STAT. tahoecolelulu1
photo121

No comments:

Post a Comment