Thursday, July 21, 2011

Jamming To...


Adele ft. Kanye West - Melt My Heart to Stone. LOVE Adele, and I also love Kanye West. So hearing this remix was like heaven to my ears. I never imagined what it would be like to hear the two of them on the same record, but it's complete awesomeness. I would love to hear more of them...together.


Armin Van Buuren ft. Nadia Ali - Feels So Good. This Armin Van Buuren feautring Nadia Ali song has a bit of a 90's feel to it, but I love it. It was on repeat for me a few days ago and so far I haven't gotten tired of it. I also like how I can hear this beat that's awfully similar, if not the same beat as The XX's crystalized song. Do you hear that too or is it only me? Either way, I love this song.


Jay Z & Kanye West - Otis. Jay Z & Kanye's album, Watch The Throne, needs to come out already. The recently leaked record titled, Otis, is cleverly catchy from it's beat to it's lyrics. I'm dying to here what the rest of the album sounds like, especially those tracks that feature Beyonce and Frank Ocean.


Timothy Bloom ft. V. Bozeman - Till The End of Time. I love a good sex song and for awhile, I've been listening to The Weeknd (and still do), but Timothy Bloom's Till The End of Time is super sexy and a perfect song to smoosh too (I apologize for the Jersey Shore vocabulary). The song also features the incredibly talented V. Bozeman. I highly recommend watching their slightly NSFW video to the song. It'll def put you in the mood. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment