Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Recent Gift/Purchase: Burberry & McQueen

burbdetail2 burbjacket
I recently received a belated graduation gift from two very good friends of mine and to my surprise it was a Burberry coat! Although the summer season has begun, the light cotton coat is perfect for slightly colder summer nights and during the fall/winter. I am beyond thankful for their more than generous gift and cannot wait to wear it out! I bet your friends don't gift you with Burberry and if they do, then your just as lucky as I am. =)
mcqueenscarf
I also recently purchased my first Alexander McQueen scarf. I saw one of our shipping and receiving guys come up to the seond floor in designer with it in his arms and I told him to give it straight to me! We don't carry his scarves in our store, because of our much smaller volume, so seeing anything of his is rare. I love the light blue color; it's perfect for spring/summer and adds a great pop of color. It's definitely going with me while I travel in a few weeks. The light silk and cashmere blend won't be too much during the summer Vegas/NYC heat...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment