Monday, July 4, 2011

New York Wish List

nycwantlist2
I cannot wait for my trip to New York City for work in the next few weeks! I plan on doing a lot of shopping while I'm out there, especially if I'm not having to spend a dime on my stay there (food, hotel, etc.). I've already conjured up a list of things I MUST get while I'm out there. Given that there's a few stores out there that we west coasters don't have (IE: Top Shop and Uniqlo), I planned on grabbing a few things there such as those natural slim cargo's from Uniqlo, which I've been wanting FOREVER. And although I originally wanted to purchase a handbag, I thought it would be more practical just to get a really nice wallet and card holder, since I would be spending god knows how much money in Vegas only a few days before I leave for NYC. AHH!!!!
nycwantlist3 nycwantlist1

1. Button down shirts from Uniqlo.
2. Michael Kors 'Large Runway Silicone Wrap' Watch in Camouflage
3. Prada Saffiano Card Case
4. Yves Saint Laurent Classic Buckle Belt in Leopard
5. Proenza Schouler PS 1 Wallet in Military
6. Cargo Pants from Uniqlo
7. Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (Metropolitan Museum of Art)
8. Diptyque Candles

No comments:

Post a Comment