Friday, July 1, 2011

Jonathan Adler & Simon Doonan for The Coveteur

Adler_Doonan-07-full
The Coveteur is one my daily read and I always reblog some of their best posts. I found designer and potter, Jonathan Adler and his partner, Creative Ambassador At-Large for Barneys New York, Simon Doonan, to be about much more than their clothes. Their home caught my attention at first glance and I was instantly hooked. From their color schemes, wall paper, the moulding of the walls/ceilings, art, and furniture, I couldn't help but feel inspired but to add some of my own quirkiness to my own home. I see those Hermes orange accents and banana leaf like plants again. Ugh I want my own home now and finances that will help me make my house amazing! One day... Other than their home, I couldn't also help but feel envious of their monk strap shoe collection! Jelly!!
adlandoonhome1 Adler_Doonan-14-full Adler_Doonan-22-full Adler_Doonan-11-full adlanhoonhome2 Adler_Doonan-20-full Adler_Doonan-27-full


From, The Coveteur.

No comments:

Post a Comment