Friday, July 15, 2011

Leigh Lezark

leighl5
I don't know what it is about this pale skinned, black haired, New Jersey beauty, but she definitely got me infatuated. Leigh Lezark, (ex?) CHANEL Brand Ambassador and infamous DJ definitely knows how to dress for a runway show. I love her in her Giambattista Valli feathered frocks. I remember researching her and trying to figure out who she was when I first stumbled on her photo from Scott's blog. Despite her numerous cameos on the ever so popular, Who What Wear, Lezark is well known as a member of her band, The Misshapes and creating music for various runway shows including: CHANEL, Calvin Klein, LAMB, House of Holland, and manyy manyy more. Aren't those cheek bones incredible?
leighl4 leighl2 leighl3 leighlezark leighl1


From, Jak&Jill, The Sartorialist, FashionGoneRogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment