Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Emma Stone at the ‘Friends with Benefits’ Premiere

emmastonefandbp1
Gahhh this girl is on fire!! Actress Emma Stone showed up to the New York premiere of Friends with Benefits rocking a Giambattista Valli Fall 2011 dress. And might I add, j'adore!! Despite the fact that she's unpredictable when it comes to her red carpet looks, whatever they may be, she always seems to get it right, which is WHY I LOVE HER. The 22 year old manages to surprise everyone no matter what red carpet event she's at by making unexpected yet well executed outfits. LOVE. I cannot wait to see her in her new movie with hunk, Ryan Gosling as her love interest.


Ryan: "Will you ask me something personal about my life?" Emma: "Hmmm, k fine. I'll do it, then we bang."
Ryan: "YES!"

No comments:

Post a Comment