Thursday, July 21, 2011

Kings of Milan


Director and photographer, Luca Finotti shot some of my favorite male models including Sebastian, Sam, Francisco, Paolo, and Max. Fresh from the Milan shows this past season, Finotti shot my fav's doing what they do best, "raising your temperature while looking sultry in next to nothing." Can you see why they are some of my favs?
1_SEBASTIAN-SAUVE
Sebastian Suave in my opinion is the new and younger version of Adam Senn. Those eyes, those lips, that glare... definitely makes me weak in the knees.
3_SAM-WEB
I don't like Orlando Bloom, but for some reason Sam Webb reminds me of him. I love his signature goatee. The British model is currently the face of many ad campaigns including Seven for All Man Kind and Dolce & Gabbana. You know you're hot when you're the face of Dolce & Gabbana.
7_FANCISCO-LACHOWSKY 7_FANCISCO-LACHOWSKY_3 7_FANCISCO-LACHOWSKY_2
Out of this whole group, I've probably grown the most addicted to Francisco Lachowski. He's practically the Joseph Gordon-Levitt of modeling. He's super cute, but I don't know his youthful qualities are what makes him attractive or makes me a pedophile. The twenty year-old Brazilian is currently signed with Ford Models and for good reason; He's practically everywhere!! There's even a tumblr dedicated to him... but can you blame us for being so addicted?
15_MAX-MOTTA
The blonde curly haired Brazilian (I officially want to be reincarnated as a Brazilian supermodel in my next life) that is Max Motta is just another one of my many male model crushes. Despite the fact that's he's practically nude in my Vogue magazines in his ad campaigns for Tom Ford's new scent, Neroli Portofino, he's slowly becoming a rising super model. What other male model has incredible blonde jerry-curl like hair like his?!
17_PAOLO-ROLDAN
I may be a bit biased with Paolo Roldan because he's practically the only FIlipino male model that has made it big in the fashion industry. The fact that he's also one of Ricardo Tisci's muses for Givenchy makes me even more of a fan, because Ricardo alway's picks out the most sexy, exotic, yet strikingly different models to pose and walk his shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment