Saturday, July 9, 2011

Candice Swanepoel for Tom Ford Fall 2011 Campaign

tomfordcampaign5 tomfordcampaign4 tomfordcampaign2 tomfordcampaign3 tomfordcampaign1 TF glassesfav1
Who knew Victoria Secret angel (and current face of True Religion denim), Candice Swanepoel could look so fierce? The South African beauty was picked by Tom Ford himself as the new face for his Fall 2011 collection and she looks devilishly gorgeous. She definitely plays the sex vixen well, and that's what TF is all about, sex and glamour. I love the pair of frames she's rocking in the last ad, and my job happens to sell the same pair. I think they would look dope and obviously feed my current addiction to great specs. Although I already have a pair of black TF glasses, I don't have this shape, nor is the frame as thick as this one! They also have this tortoise shell pair in a more circular shape, but is it too similar to the pair I already have? UGH I WANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment