Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tony Ward for Selected Fall 2011

tonyward1
I really cannot wait for the fall season. Along with fall comes the layering, heavy coats, rain boots, hot cocoa, and the holidays. It's practically my favorite season of the year. Selected's fall campaign, which features the scrumptious Tony Ward, reminds me how chic and effortless a blazer+rocker/vintage tee+jeans can look or a khaki trench (which i still need to get)+a plain white tee+jeans can look. Selected is all about easy going looks, which they do well with their separates. I think the last photo of Tony wearing denim on denim is so badass, I need to grow some balls and try that look out. And may I ask, where has Irina Lazareanu been?
tonyward2 tonyward3 tonyward6 tonyward7 tonyward8 tonyward9 tonyward17 tonyward16 tonyward15


From, The Fashionisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment