Friday, July 1, 2011

Anne Hathaway for Harper’s Bazaar US August 2011

annehbazaarcovfall11annehbazaar1
I'm a huge fan of Annie's (as Rachel Zoe would call her). I was talking about her with a friend and I was mentioning how I cannot wait to see her play Selina Kyle aka Cat Woman on the new Christopher Nolan's Batman film since most of her previous films portray similar characters; cute, funny, witty, and pretty. Hopefully her more sexy/vixen role will be a nice change of pace for the actress. Anywho, I think she looks stunning in the August Issue of Harpers. Donning fall looks from collections including McQueen, Prada, and my favorite, Givenchy. I have a feeling Givenchy's Fall 2011 collection is going to be everywhere this fall, and we've already seen Beyonce rocking the Ricardo Tisci pieces for W and for Dazed and Confused. I cannot wait, I absolutely LOVED this collection. But other than that, enjoy the gorgeous Anne Hathaway in this editorial spread.
anne-hathaway4 anne-hathaway1 annehbazaar2


From, FashionGoneRogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment