Monday, August 29, 2011

Zoe Saldana: Red Carpet

zoeredcarpfavs1
From left to right: in Barbar Bui & Balenciaga heels, in a leather & lace dress by Valentino, in a rock-chic Balmain dress, and a bright orange Lanvin dress and clutch.

After the VMA's 2011 aired last night, I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed with all the red carpet looks. Don't get me wrong, Beyonce def had her moment after making the announcement that she was pregnant via posing in orange floor length Lanvin and performing in a Dolce & Gabbana sequined suit. I also thought that Katy Perry looked incredible in the purple lace Tom Ford number and Katie Holmes in Alaia. But my fav of the night was definitely Zoe Saldana in her Barbar Bui leather & metallic number that she paired with killer Balenciaga heels. Besides Emma Stone, Zoe is one of my favorite red carpet pros. She know's her body well and it shows; she always looks sexy, age appropriate, chic, and classic. More Saldana please!!


PS. I couldn't help but post this video of Queen B's performance. Love on Top is my favorite track off her album, 4! Killed it!



From WWW/Celebrity.

1 comment:

  1. Love on Top is my shizz! I agree, Ms. Saldana def knows what she's doing.

    ReplyDelete