Friday, August 26, 2011

Adam Levine for Out Magazine

adamlevine2
It's great to see such a huge, not to mention incredibly hot, singer support LGBTQ rights. Despite many rumors questioning his sexuality, Maroon 5's lead singer, Adam Levine is on the August issue of Out Magazine and talks about his natural exhibitionism, why his show trumps Idol, and how parents should react when a kid is queer. Interesting read for sure and if your interested, click here to read. I get a feeling he's a womanizer, but can you blame him?! He's practically sex & rock and roll on a stick. But I do give him kudos for snatching Victoria Secret model, Anne Vyalitsyna.
adamlevine3

1. “I just love being as naked as possible all the time -- it feels really natural to me.”

2. “I’m extremely comfortable in my sexuality, so I can think, Oh, that’s a good-looking dude. Acknowledging that someone’s attractive and wanting to fuck a dude are two different things.”

3. “With a lot of guys who are hypersexual, it comes from some sort of disdain or dislike -- they’re guys who love getting laid but don’t really respect women. That doesn’t mean that I haven’t been totally promiscuous and slutty in my lifetime, because I have.”

adamlevine4 adamlevine6 adamlevine7


From Out Magazine & The Fashionisto.

No comments:

Post a Comment