Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kardashian Kollection for Sears

kkolsears1
I have to admit, I'm beyond obsessed with the Kardashian sisters. Besides my love for their stylist Monica Rose, I totally respect these three girls for getting rich through reality television and becoming entrepreneurs while doing it. These photos showcasing their latest collaboration with Sears really illustrates how determined they are. From these designs, it seems like the sisters are really sticking to their style and implementing it for a larger audience. C'mon, Khloe's jumpsuit reeks Khloe, while Kim's body hugging numbers resemble her personal style and taste. The girls look absolutely fabulous, especially with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz behind the lense of their campaign . The collection is available online now and is 30% off. Ugh season 3 is not enough, I need more KUWTK on netflix!!! kkolsears2

1 comment: