Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Day I met Nicola Formichetti

IMG_0275
I knew Nicola's offices were on Broadway somewhere, but never did I ever imagine bumping into the creative director for Mugler, fashion director for Lady Gaga/Vogue Hommes Japan/Uniqlo all in one day. Boy was I L.U.C.K.Y. I was shopping down in SoHo by my lonesome self when my friend texted me to meet up with him on Prince & Mercer for the K. Lagerfeld for Macy's preview soiree. Unfortunately, it began to rain so I started scurrying to find shelter. I was able to find some bookstore I can't remember the name of right now, but thank god I found it because to my surprise, I also found Nicola. After a brief conversation about Mugler and how smart I was to bring an umbrella that day, we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. How lucky was I to meet one of the biggest fashion influences of today and LG's BFF?! swooon! I should also note that he's quite sexy and nice in person.

1 comment: