Monday, August 8, 2011

Monica Rose for The Coveteur


Not everyone knows that famed stylist, Monica Rose, is the one behind the style of the Kardashian sisters which has catapulted them into pop culture today, easily making them fashion influences for many. Monica, herself has her own blog in which she documents almost every event she styles the sisters for as well as other content that influences and inspires her styling. I've been following her blog for a few years now, so when I saw her debut on The Coveteur, I definitely knew I was in for a treat. I usually see the stylista in a lot of black and surprisingly, she has a good amount of color in her wardrobe.

I'm sure by now we've all seen Khloe's shoe collection, but I'm sure Monica's is just as drool worthy with shoes like those studded Louboutins. I almost always see her stowing either a Balenciaga or PS1, so I'm sure she's got plenty of more where those came from. She mentioned to The Coveteur that the vintage Hermes bag was a gift and that she cried when she got it...umm I would have too. Those vintage CHANEL bags were passed down to her from her mother and she mentioned how she would pass them onto her daughter one day; she could pass them on to me if she'd like. super jells, especially because her boyfriend Sal is supa cuteee too.

mrosecov mrosecov4 Monica_Rose-12-full mrosecov2 mrosecov1 Monica_Rose-13-full Monica_Rose-23-full

No comments:

Post a Comment