Saturday, August 6, 2011

Karlie Kloss for Vogue Nippon

KKnipvogue
Vogue Nippon takes my girl Karlie Kloss out on the streets of New York City for an editorial for their August Issue and surprisingly, she's posing at some locations I've personally been to on numerous of occasions. For instance, in the last photo KK struts her stuff in front of 50th and Park Ave at the amazing Urs Fischer Teddy Bear sculpture, which is part of Christie's Post War and Contemporary Art auction. As I browsed upon this editorial I thought it was great, because I was personally in NYC and I had stumbled upon these sites that KK had shot at, which were mainly on Park.
voguenipkk4 voguenipkk3 vogueinipkk2 voguenipkk1
IMG_0311
Took this photo one night after coming home from midtown's Serendipity. (which BTW has amazing desserts and so-so food).


From, Design Scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment