Saturday, August 6, 2011

Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse Only at Macy’s Preview Event

IMG_0277
I was lucky enough to tag along side my friend Brian over at Nylon Magazine and The Daily Front Row to attend Karl Lagerfeld's preview event for his Impulse Only collection for Macy's this past week. It was so much fun to attend such an event, because we literally got to see the clothes first hand before everyone else. Let me just say that the pieces are incredibly well-tailored and definitely carried the essence of Karl. The collection was made up of leathers, tweeds, and sheers in both hot and rose pinks, black, greys, blushes, and floral prints. I really loved the dresses that were on the four standing models, which were alongside photos of Coco Rocha rocking the same ensemble. Overall the collection is one to surely not miss, especially for all those ladies who love the Chanel mastermind.
IMG_0287 IMG_0283 IMG_0288 IMG_0281 karlimpuseevent2 karlimpulseevent3 IMG_0297 karlimpulseevent1
At the event, I even got to meet one of my sister and I's favorite blogger, Wendy Lam of Nitrolicious, which was amazing! She's so sweet in person! I hope to run into her again soon! IMG_0295

No comments:

Post a Comment