Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kenzo Mens SS 12 Collection


msskenzo1
I've never really been a fan of Kenzo's, but I absolutely love their mens spring summer 2012 collection. The thirty-eight piece collection was filled with bright colors from royal blues, hot pinks, yellows, and greens to neutrals, nautical stripes and great prints. I'm sure next spring we'll be seeing this all over editorials for men. The fashion house's creative director, Antonio Marras delivered, in my opinion, one of it's strongest collections yet. Spring 2012 has been a great season for many including Gucci, Prada, Givenchy, and Burberry (some of my favs). Ugh I would totally wear this entire collection. My favorites definitely include the bright double breasted suits, the lace-ups, printed short suits, and printed button ups. FLAWLESS.
msskenzo2 msskenzo3 msskenzo

No comments:

Post a Comment