Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I have those please?


Mark Ronson recently did a collaboration with Gucci for Mens shoes, and I absolutely love them. The pair he's holding to the right is actually my favorite pair. If you know me well, you know that I LOVE boat shoes and I've been trying to look for some high top boat shoes! These are a great pair because their both a boat shoe and sneaker. Plus, they're Gucci!! I want em. Anyone love me a lot? ;]

Speaking of Mark, when will you be helping our beloved Amy make some damn new music? I miss her, badly. At least she's not a crack head anymore. Make her some hits Mark!

PS. If you haven't noticed, I blogged everyday for the month of November! YES!!! I was actually trying to do that, and I did. Glad to see I have time to blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment