Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sweet Dream?

So I totally had a weird/great dream today. 13 years ago, my grandpa died. My grandpa along with my grandma basically raised all 17 of my cousins and I since we were babies. So I still have vivid memories of him taking us to Long Drug's to buy starburst, him cutting out hair in his backyard, and just watching the price is right with him. Anyways, for the first time I actually had a dream with him in it. He didn't say anything, he only smiled. All I remember is me hugging him and crying at the same time. I was so emotional. It's so weird because after talking to my cousins after I woke up, they said they have a few dreams about him too. But after 13 years, this is my first dream with him!

My mom called and I told her about it and then my dad grabbed the phone and asked what my dream was about. He interpreted the dream as my grandpa being proud of me. I guess I can see that. I mean after moving 5 hours away home for the first time and really being on my own, I get this one dream with him. How I miss you so much Tatong. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment