Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bonjour!

Wow, I have been on a role with this blogging. I'm trying to blog every single day this month. But I won't be holding my breathe. Tomorrow I have a wonderful surprise! Can't wait, it's definitely going to be good. =)

School so far is going well. Just surveyed 150 transfer students. I'm going to have to pull some quantitative data from it for my honors research project. Can't wait to draw conclusions, sike. ugh I can't wait to be home for winter break! Quarter system don't joke around, it's really really fast. But I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Midterms came back, and I pulled a B in both my French and Comm midterm. I also got a borderline B+/A- on my comm paper. I was really aiming for a strong A, but let's see if my curve will bump it up to a solid A.

I signed up for my courses for winter quarter and I am happy to say that I only have class on Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday! I'm taking Asian American Queer Studies, Intro to Education and Vocational Guide, and Communication Research Methods. Ughh not sure how it'll go, but hopefully well. Haven't decided which course I'm going to do an honors contract with, but maybe Ed or AA. I need at total of 6 honors units this year to stay in the honors program, so I need to haul my ass again and get good grades.

Today was grad school day at the Arbor, and I went to check a few. I'm debating on whether I should go to grad school, but I've talked to a bunch of my professors and TA's and they say that if I want to get into PR, grad school isn't necessary, unless I want to open up my own firm. So we'll see. Grad school in New York, would be my option if I did go. Oh, and before I went to check our the grad schools, my bike chain fell off the track, which was an uber bitch. I ended up not going to French, but luckily since we're a bike campus, we have a bike shop, which fixes our bikes for free!! That was cool.

Ahh ohk, I'm staying in on this Friday night to get somethings done. Roommates went back home so I'm home all alone. Maybe I'll pop a bottle of wine or have a beer. Hell I'll take some shots. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment