Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Scott Schuman SAVED MY LIFE!

Thanks to my fabulous best friends, sister, and mother, I was able to snag a copy of Scott Schuman's The Sartorialist and get it autographed by the handsome man himself! I've been such a huge fan of his and his photography that I actually keep a few of them for myself to inspire me and my wardrobe. You may have seen a few of my favorites as I blog about a few every once in awhile. But I look at his photos and see more than the fabulous and interesting clothes he photographs, many of his subjects I believe tell a story in their face expressions, body language, and setting. He's just amazing, because he's able to take a snap shot of someone and express their identity. GENIUS!

scott

Never would I have imagined that the man would be in San Francisco. And to my dismay, he blogs about his US tour and how San Francisco is one of the stops! So, I call my sister, mother, and best friends and they totally went out of their way to meet and greet the man to sign my book! I have the best family and friends in my life and I am more than thankful. I was just dissappointed that it wasn't me myself that went to meet the incredible man, but I am happy to have a piece of his art with me and have it ingrained with this signature. <3

1 comment: