Sunday, November 22, 2009

Recap.

Last night was uber fun. I don't currently have any pictures of it right now, but I'll try to get some up. When over to Lambda's for "Crown Night," but we were taking care of Pee Wee's friends the whole time. Her poor friend Judith couldn't walk straight and she was puking up a storm! Anyways, we basically ended the night shortly and found ourselves back at home by 1145pm. Although the Judith and Allie (Pee's friends from back home came up this weekend) were all sort of sick, Cindy and I decided to have some fun in our hall way. I love my house mates, we always have the best of times. After 8 tequila shots, I was alive and well.

School for two days, then I'm off to a 4 hour drive back home for Thanksgiving. Super excited to see my family. I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already, next thing I know it'll be Christmas! Can't wait for my friends and I to do secret santa again!

No comments:

Post a Comment