Sunday, November 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home.

I've realized after living in Santa Barbara for two months, that you really do forget sometimes what "home" was like. After going back home on Friday night, I realized how lucky I am to have certain things, especially a home. Glad I was able to surprise my friends and family. =) It was good seeing them this whole weekend and with Auntie Marcy's death and Uncle Richard's death, it was good to spend time with family, especially during these hard times.

Family and Friends will always be people who define who I am and I am beyond words thankful to have them in my life. Love you guys. I had a blast on Saturday night spending time with 7 or I should say 10 of my closest friends! It was nice seeing everyone again under one roof. We always end up having a great time.

Back to Santa Barbara till tomorrow morning, then back home for Thanksgiving. I can't wait! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment