Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Quarter Coming to An End.


Wow, I can't believe it's practically December! Where has the time gone? I just got back to SB from my Thanksgiving vacation back home. It was great again to see everyone and eat a ton of food. My dad's side of the family decided to have this year's Christmas Eve at my houses, again. Guess I don't mind, but I would have preferred it in Mountain House, since we rarely go over there to see my cousins new house and my uncles new house. It's cool though.

Last night we had a little potluck with my closest friends and decided to pick our secret santa names. Everyone was there except Sophia and Toya. Sophia was in Vegas and I think Toya died. HAHA jk. IDK WTH happened to her. I can't wait to start shopping for my person! Christmas shopping is the best. I already know what to get for my person.

Speaking of Christmas, as soon as I finished putting away my laundry, food, and other stuff from back home, I decided to surprise and decorate the apartment a bit. I love the holidays, so I needed some reminder it was the holidays while I am stressing here at school. I found some cool Christmas themed seat covers that I put on the chairs, bordered the window with lights, and put up some silver garland with blue glitter ornaments. I even bought some egg nogg! yummmm. Anyways, I have a shizz load of reading and paper writing and reviewing to do before dead week begins tomorrow. AHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment