Thursday, November 12, 2009

Quick Update.

AHHHH!!!! I can't effin believe it's Thursday already. These next two weeks are going to be HELL. I have a group project due next Thursday, that I haven't started, a paper due next next Tuesday, an outline for that paper due next Friday, and my research paper. FML. Who invented school?

Lately in my life, I feel like I need some type of redirection. Specifically in my career in Fashion. I have yet experienced any type of work in the industry and the last thing I recall was doing PR/media check in for SF Fashion Week and setting up for Macy's Passport 4 years ago! If I'm not going to Europe this summer, I really need to find a new internship that's actually involved in the fashion industry. I'm considering NastyGal since their located in the Bay! We'll see. NastyGal's rep is sky rocketing with spreads in Teen Vogue, Nylon and Lucky. Damn, damn, damn! =( I want to be working already!!! I really really dislike school. oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment