Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick Update.

Monday - Stayed up watching the meteor shower with some Delta Thetas and Zeta Phi's till 4am in the Santa Barbara Mountains. I saw 13 and it was probably the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I have never seen starts so clear until I went up on these mountains. Despite the deathly freezing cold, we stayed for 3 hours to watch the meteor shower. It was awesome, even though we got back home around 4 and I have class at 8am. =/

Tuesday - SCHOOL, SCHOOL, & No school (decided to sleep in during my last class)

Wednesday - CBS and SCHOOOOOOOOOL.

Thursday - my super long day. Class from 8am to 915, then 1 to 150pm, then 5 to 630pm and I have a presentation in my last class. Hopefully it goes well. After that, I get to look forward to a lovely Italian themed dinner my roommates and I are going to cook. Then we have the NEW MOON midnight showing over her in Goleta!! SUPER STOKED! Best believe we'll be in line before all the little girls start flocking over.

Friday - Sections for my Comm class, than hw and studying. Not much planned.

Saturday - Chi Delt Buddy revealing. Can't wait to see who my buddy is!!!

Sunday - SLEEEEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment